If you live or work in the Gardiner area, are a creative, interested in joining a vibrant community of local artists and willing to commit to making the weekend art show and sale a mutually benefiting success, simply submit the application requirements to the "Contact Us" button below which will take you to GardinerOpenStudioTour@gmail.com The 2018 tour will take place June 9th and 10th
Applying to become a GOST member
1) Send 5- 10 jpegs with title, medium, size and description in ten words or less
2) Send an artists statement, resume, website, or social media account info (your choice)
Fee: The initial year an artist joins is $150, and each subsequent year is $100.
· During the tour all artists are expected to be present with their art in the space in which they will be exhibiting for the majority of the tour hours.
· Volunteer to make the tour successful by contributing a minimum of ten hours on one of the committees. There is an option to pay an additional fee in lieu of volunteering.
· Organizational meetings (evening pot luck) are held 3-4 times prior to the tour, typically on a Sunday, early evening, and one meeting after the tour to debrief and brainstorm.
· GOST doors project: artist's embellished doors are installed prior to the tour and are displayed outside, along the roadside, to draw attention to the tour. . This is a fun way to raise visibility for GOST and due to poulular demand the doors are also displayed at community events and businesses in Gardiner.